Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Time...

Ever since I have finished my final exams (April 15th was my last day) I’ve had so much time on my hands that I don’t know what to do with the amount of time I have. The past couple of days I have been watching TV and catching up with episodes I had PVR’d (is that even a word, I don’t know). However, I will use my time wisely and not waste any of it at all.

Since I have been in school majority of the time, I haven’t been spending time with my family, friends, and especially to God’s word. Now that I have a lot of time on my hands I will be able to do that and possibly more. I have missed a lot of things that I wasn’t able to do when I was constantly studying and staying on campus late into the evening. I look forward to spending more time with friends, family and soaking myself into God’s word and being able to take God’s word and express it through my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment